Finishing set for socket outlet with pin earthing and shutters, flush-mounting depth 28.5 mm, bronze
Finishing set for a socket outlet with pin earthing and shutters. Finishing colour: bronze. This central plate must be used with a socket outlet with a flush-mounting depth of 28.5 mm. Finishing colour: bronze.
Finishing set for socket outlet with pin earthing and shutters, flush-mounting depth 28.5 mm, bronze. This central plate is surrounded with a flat edge that is equipped at all 4 corners with a rectangular opening, each containing a multi-positional snap hook. The construction of the central plate ensures that the faceplate can always be attached flat to the wall, even in cases of untidy plasterwork. This works in two directions: If the flush-mounting box sticks out of the plasterwork, the multi-positional snap hooks can compensate for a 1 to 1.2 mm margin; if the flush-mounting box is sunk too deeply in the plasterwork, the snap hooks can compensate for up to a 1.8 mm margin. The flat edge around the central plate also has 4 round openings that ensure the correct positioning of the faceplate in relation to the central plate. After mounting all components (faceplate, finishing set and switch), no metal parts are visible thanks to the flat edge of the central plate.
- Material central plate: The central plate is enamelled and made of rigid PC and ASA.
- Colour: enamelled bronze (approximately NCS S 5005 - Y20R, RAL 080 50 05)
- Dismantling: To dismount simply unscrew the central plate.
- Shutters: Equipped with shutters. This means that contact is made after simultaneous introduction of the pins of a plug but prevents contact from being made if only 1 pin is introduced or if the two pins are not introduced simultaneously.
- Protection degree: The combination of a mechanism, a central plate and a faceplate has a protection degree of IP21-D
- Impact resistance: The combination of a mechanism, a central plate and a faceplate has an impact-resistance of IK06
- Fire safety
- The plastic parts of the central plate are self-extinguishing (comply with a filament test of 650°C)
- The plastic parts of the central plate are halogen-free.
- Dimensions of finishing with flat edge: 56 x 56 mm (HxW)
Dimensions of visible area of finishing: 45 x 45 mm (HxW)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 55.8 x 55.8 x 25.6 mm
- Certification marks: CEBEC, NF
- Marking: CE
Reference code 100-66601
Reference code 101-66601
Colour light grey
Reference code 102-66601
Reference code 121-66601
Reference code 122-66601
Reference code 123-66601
Colour dark brown
Reference code 124-66601
Colour white coated
Reference code 154-66601
Colour champagne coated
Reference code 157-66601
Colour black coated
Reference code 161-66601
Colour piano black coated
Reference code 200-66601
Colour steel grey coated
Reference code 220-66601
Colour gold coated
Reference code 221-66601