Finishing set for a socket outlet with earth pin and shutters. Finishing colour: sterling. This central plate must be used with a socket outlet with a flush-mounting depth of 28.5 mm. Finishing colour: sterling.
Finishing set for socket outlet with earth pin and shutters, flush-mounting depth 28.5 mm. This central plate is surrounded with a flat edge that is equipped at all 4 corners with a rectangular opening, each containing a multi-positional snap hook. The construction of the central plate ensures that the flush-surround plate can always be attached flat to the wall, even in cases of untidy plasterwork. This works in two directions: If the flush-mounting box sticks out of the plasterwork, the multi-positional snap hooks can compensate for a 1 to 1.2 mm margin; if the flush-mounting box is sunk too deeply in the plasterwork, the snap hooks can compensate for up to a 1.8 mm margin. The flat edge around the central plate also has 4 round openings that ensure the correct positioning of the flush surround plate in relation to the central plate. After mounting all components (flush surround plate, finishing set and switch), no metal parts are visible thanks to the flat edge of the central plate. To dismount simply unscrew the central plate.
- Material central plate: The central plate is enamelled and made of rigid PC and ASA.
- Colour: enamelled sterling
- Protection degree: The combination of a mechanism, a central plate and a flush surround plate has a protection degree of IP21-D
- Impact resistance: The combination of a mechanism, a central plate and a flush surround plate has an impact-resistance of IK06
- The plastic parts of the central plate are self-extinguishing (comply with a filament test of 650°C) and are halogen-free.
- Dimensions of finishing with flat edge: 56 x 56 mm (HxW)
Dimensions of visible area of finishing: 45 x 45 mm (HxW)