The PWM dimmer is used to dim Niko LED strips with monochrome LEDs, with a maximum power of 100 W (comparable with 40 Niko LED strips). The light intensity is dimmed linearly with an N.O. push button. Switch on and off by pressing the NO push button briefly, and hold down to dim up and down.
PWM-dimmer, 8 - 24 V DC, max. 100 W.
- Input voltage: 8 - 24 Vdc
- Output voltage: 8 - 24 Vdc
- Primary wire connection: double primary terminal connection: 1 x 2.5 mm² or 2 x 1.5 mm² per screw terminal
- Secondary wire connection: double secondary terminal connection: 1 x 2.5 mm² or 2 x 1.5 mm² per screw terminal
- Efficiency: 0.98
- Minimum ambient temperature: -10 °C
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40 °C
- Maximum housing temperature (Tc): 55 °C
- Safety protections: protected against inverse polarity, overheating, overload and short-circuit
- Protection degree: IP20
- Protection class: Class II device: SELV (safety extra low voltage), independent device
- Usage: for indoor use only
- Marking: CE