Base with claw fixing for mounting a wireless dimmer switch (for Hue system, EnOcean®, Bluetooth® and KNX®). You can click it together and combine it with one or more flush-mounting mechanisms from Niko.
This article is protected by at least one patent (application). For more info on patents, see www.niko.eu/innovation.
Base for a wireless dimmer switch, 71 x 71 mm, claw fixing.
- Fixing method
- simple mounting in a flush-mounting box with grip surfaces
- with claws that rotate open using screws with a combination screwhead (Pz2 or slot 1 x 5.5 mm), for mounting in a flush-mounting box with grip surfaces
- engagement depth of claws: 23.5 mm
- claws turn back completely when loosened
- Centre-to-centre distance
- horizontal coupling and vertical coupling with centre-to-centre distance 71 mm
- horizontal connection of several bases is quick and perfect thanks to the folded-up dovetails on the left and right side
- extra robustness due to the folded-up edges on the outside of the base and the continuation to the inside of the base
- Marking: CE