This module, in combination with the eco display, measures your gas, water or electricity consumption. The resulting measurements are shown on the display. Using the eco display or the energy software, you can monitor the consumption or production and detect deviations. In order to obtain a detailed analysis and history, the system must be equipped with an IP module that logs and saves all of the measured data. The module can be connected to three different meters and is equipped with one feedback LED per channel and one status LED.
Pulse counter for Niko Home Control. The pulse counter allows you to monitor gas, water and electricity consumption as well as electricity production.
This module has three pulse inputs. It can therefore connected to up to three metres. The pulse counter counts the pulses and converts the sum into m³ or kWh. The scale factor of the pulses (e.g. 1 pulse = 10 litres) and the meter type (gas, water or electricity) can be selected via the programming software. The eco-display shows the total electricity consumption and the electricity production, if applicable. If you want to keep track of your home’s past electricity consumption, then the installation must be fitted with an IP module that logs the measuring data. A detailed overview of these data can be requested via the touchscreen, a smartphone or the Niko Home Control energy software.
If the Niko Home Control installation is fitted with an IP module, then this module can be used to store measuring data. How long the IP module will store this data for will depend on the number of channels in the installation. An overview is provided in the table below. If the resident wishes to store this data for an extended period of time, then he or she must back up this data using the Niko Home Control energy software before the existing data will be overwritten.
Use the programming software to select the currency of your choice: EUR or GBP. Gas and water consumption are expressed in m³, and electricity in kWh. The following settings can be selected per channel:
- channel name.
- channel type: gas, water, electricity.
- pulse conversion factor: 1 - 1000 pulses/m³ for gas and water, 1 - 10 000 pulses/kWh for electricity.
- for electricity: global, consumer, amount generated.
When the module is functioning properly, the STATUS LED will light up in TEST mode only. If one or several errors occur, the LED will blink to indicate the error code of the error with the highest priority.
- maximum pulse frequency per input: 10 Hz
- minimum pulse duration: 30 ms
- only for meters with a pulse output isolated from the mains in accordance with SELV requirements
- measuring units only for information purposes, not valid for invoicing
- Sliding contact to connect the module to the following module on the DIN rail
- Connection terminals: 1 x 4 screw terminals
- Wire capacity: 3 x 1.5 mm² or 2 x 2.5 mm² or 1 x 4 mm² per connection terminal
- Minimum ambient temperature: 0 °C
- Maximum ambient temperature: +45 °C
- DIN dimensions: DIN 2TE
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 91,7 x 35 mm
- Marking: CE