The connected controller is the central module of every Niko Home Control installation. It covers all basic functions on which a Niko Home Control installation is built: it provides the power supply to the bus, ensures the connection with Niko Home Control IP devices (touchscreens and external video units) and enables remote control with a smartphone or tablet. Per installation only one connected controller is necessary. This module contains firmware that can only be programmed with the Niko Home Control programming software 2.1.1 or higher.
Connected controller for Niko Home Control II. The connected controller is the central module of every Niko Home Control installation. It controls the logic of the installation, provides the power supply to the box, modules and controls, ensures the connection with Niko Home Control IP devices (touchscreens and external video units) and enables remote control with a smartphone or tablet. Each installation must consist of one connected controller. The module includes a TEST button to verify the proper functioning and status of all other modules. Using the PROG button you can carry out temporary basic programming, without a computer.The SERVICE button allows you to perform waiting upgrades. The connected controller is connected to the resident’s home network via the WAN gateway. An IP address will be assigned to the connected controller by the network router. Via this connection, the controller communicates with Niko Home Control software, such as the user setting software or the energy software (to consult consumption or production data). After registration on https://mynikohomecontrol.niko.eu, remote control will be possible, and you can enjoy the Niko services for upgrade or diagnosis of the installation.
- Sliding contact to connect the module to the following module on the DIN rail
- Button for manual programming
- Input voltage: 230 Vac ± 10 %, 50 Hz
- Output voltage: 26 Vdc, 400 mA (SELV, safety extra-low voltage)
- Connection terminals: • 4 plug-in terminals at the top to connect the module with the rail coupler on the next DIN rail
- 4 plug-in terminals at the bottom of the module to be provided with 230Vac power supply voltage and daisy-chained if necessary
- Minimum ambient temperature: 0 °C
- Maximum ambient temperature: +45 °C
- DIN dimensions: DIN 6TE
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 91.6 x 65.9 mm
- Marking: CE