This modular flush-mounted external unit offers an elegant and flexible solution for your projects (up to 256 housing units). The start screen of the display can be configured individually (e.g. name of the residence). The front plate is made from high-quality brushed stainless steel. This complete video set is equipped with a dome camera, audio, display and code lock module.
The dome camera module ensures excellent colour image quality, both during the day and at night. It makes it possible to activate a door call, have a conversation and open the door. Thanks to the 3 function keys on the display module, you can easily navigate through the alphabetically sorted resident list. You can also use the code lock module to navigate via the flat number.
Do you require more information and/or help with your project? Feel free to contact Niko.
Modular external video unit for flush-mounting with 4 modules: dome camera, audio, display and code lock.
- front plate dimensions: 560 x 200 x 3 mm (HxWxD)
- flush-mounting frame dimensions: 540 x 180 x 50 mm (HxWxD)
- finishing colour: brushed steel; modules made of black aluminium
- protection degree: IP44
- ambient temperature: -10°C to +50°C
- vandal proof: yes
- input current in standby: I(a) = 0.4 mA, I(P) = 140 mA
- max input current: I(Pmax) = 245 mA
- wire technique: 6-wired
- marking: CE
- suitable for projects with up to 256 housing units
- colour camera with 90° picture angle (adjustable); 700 TVL
- fully graphic, monochrome display of 160 x 104 pixels
- hands-free conversation (standard); full duplex conversation possible
- visual feedback for visitor (colour pictographs)
- start screen individually programmable
- direct dialling possible (in combination with 10-850)
- extra clamps: yes (e.g. for connecting door opener)
- removable EEPROM memory
- configurable with Niko Configuration SW for access control
- Marking: CE