The wall-mounted printed circuit board is mounted on an existing flush-mounting box or on an uneven wall and forms the connection between the controller and the installation. All of the flush-mounting mechanisms from Niko can be clicked together and combined with one or more wall-mounted circuit boards with base.
Simple wall-mounted printed circuit board with base for Niko Home Control
- Function: A wall-mounted printed circuit board includes all the electrical and mechanical components required to connect one or several push buttons to the Niko Home Control installation. Niko offers horizontal, vertical, single or multiple printed circuit boards. Choose the type of printed circuit board depending on the number of control buttons required and on a horizontal or vertical assembly. The printed circuit board can be easily replaced by a larger one at a later stage if the need arises to expand the installation. The double plug-in connector is used for connecting the bus cable to the wall-mounted printed circuit board and for establishing a connection to the next control element. It has two contacts with two openings each. To connect single wall-mounted printed circuit boards, you connect the bus using two wires from the bus cable. Connect each wire separately to one of the contacts. Each contact is marked by the letter B. Use the other opening of the contact to establish a connection to the next control element if required.
- Wire connection
- Wire capacity
- 2 x 0.5 to 1 mm² wire per terminal
- Fixing method
- with claws that can be rotated open using screws with a slotted screw head (slot 0.8 x 5 mm), for mounting in a flush-mounting vox with grip surfaces
- depth of engagement of claws: 31 mm
- claws turn back completely when loosened
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 71.2 x 73.2 mm
- Material thickness: 1 mm
- Marking: CE