The wall-mounted printed circuit board is mounted on an existing flush-mounting box or on an uneven wall and forms the connection between the control and the installation. Several wall-mounted printed circuit boards with base can be clicked together and/or can be combined with any other Niko flush-mounting mechanism.
Simple wall-mounted printed circuit board with base for Niko Home Control, 60 x 71 mm, claw fixing.
- Function: A wall-mounted printed circuit board includes all the electrical and mechanical components required to connect one or several push buttons to the Niko Home Control installation. The double plug-in connector is used for connecting the bus cable to the wall-mounted printed circuit board and for establishing a connection to the next control element. It has two contacts with two openings each. To connect single wall-mounted printed circuit boards, you connect the bus using two wires from the bus cable. Connect each wire separately to one of the contacts. Each contact is marked by the letter B. Use the other opening of the contact to establish a connection to the next control element if required.
- Flush-mounting frame
- 1 mm-thick metal
- galvanized on all sides after cutting, even on the cut edges
- with 4 grooves with screw hole of 7 mm
- with 4 screw holes (indicated by a screw symbol) with a diameter of 3 mm for mounting on panels
- Fixing method
When mounting in a flush-mounting box with grip surfaces, use claws that can be rotated open using screws with a slotted screwhead (slot 0.8 x 5 mm). The claws, which have a depth of engagement of 31 mm, turn back completely when loosened.
- Centre-to-centre distance
- Simple and quick assembly of one or more mechanisms by the indication (chalk line, laser, etc.) of the centre of the flush-mounting frame
- vertical coupling centre-to-centre distance 60 mm by sliding several bases into each other, they lock themselves automatically
- vertical coupling centre-to-centre distance 71 mm using pre-formed lips at the bottom, by folding the lips downwards over a length of 1 mm, the bases support each other and the centre-to-centre distance is guaranteed.
- horizontal connection of multiple bases is quick and perfect thanks to the folded-up dovetails on the left and right sides
- extra robustness due to the folded-up edges on the outside of the base and the continuation into the inside of the base
- End border: The flush-mounting frame is equipped, both on the top and the bottom, with a dark grey, plastic end border. This border is made of PC+ASA and is joined to the flush-mounting frame using a melting process. The corners of the two end borders are equipped with rectangular openings (7.9 x 1.5 mm) each containing a multi-positional snap hook. Thanks to the snap hooks, the 4 rectangular openings ensure that the faceplate can always be attached flat to the wall, even in cases of untidy plasterwork. This works in two directions: If the flush-mounting box sticks out of the plasterwork, the multi-positional snap hooks can compensate for a 1 to 1.2 mm margin; if the flush-mounting box is sunk too deeply in the plasterwork, the snap hooks can compensate for up to a 1.8 mm margin. The end borders also have 4 round openings that ensure the correct positioning of the faceplate in relation to the central plate.
- Marking: CE