Central plate with 2 keys each with their own lens. With it you can conveniently control various lighting points in 1 or more rooms. Behind the lens, you can place a compact LED module so that you can easily see whether the light is switched on or off. Finishing colour: white coated.
Finishing set with double lens for two-circuit switch, two-way switch + N.O. push button, double two-way switch or double N.O. or N.C. push button, white coated. The two keys and the intermediate plate (board) form one unit. The two buttons on the central plate are each fitted with a rectangular transparent lens (1 x 5.5 mm). This central plate is surrounded with a flat edge that is equipped at all 4 corners with a rectangular opening, each containing a multi-positional snap hook. The construction of the central plate ensures that the faceplate can always be attached flat to the wall, even in cases of untidy plasterwork. This works in two directions: If the flush-mounting box sticks out of the plasterwork, the multi-positional snap hooks can compensate for a 1 to 1.2 mm margin; if the flush-mounting box is sunk too deeply in the plasterwork, the snap hooks can compensate for up to a 1.8 mm margin. The flat edge around the central plate also has 4 round openings that ensure the correct positioning of the faceplate in relation to the central plate. After mounting all components (faceplate, finishing set and switch), no metal parts are visible thanks to the flat edge of the central plate. For dismounting the central plate, the flat edge is equipped with two notches indicated by a screwdriver symbol. The central plate can easily be dismounted using a slotted screwdriver.
- Number of control buttons: 2 control buttons
- Material central plate: The central plate is enamelled and made of rigid PC and ASA.
- Colour: enamelled white
- Protection degree: The combination of a mechanism, a central plate and a faceplate has a protection degree of IP41
- Impact resistance: The combination of a mechanism, a central plate and a faceplate has an impact-resistance of IK06
- The plastic parts of the central plate are self-extinguishing (comply with a filament test of 650°C) and are halogen-free.
- Dimensions of finishing with flat edge: 56 x 56 mm (HxW)
Dimensions of visible area of finishing: 45 x 45 mm (HxW)