Mechanism for 6-fold potential-free push button, 24 V N.O. with claw fixing. A finishing set in the colour of your choice must be ordered separately.
This article is protected by at least one patent (application). For more info on patents, see www.niko.eu/innovation.
Socket for sixfold, potential-free push button, 24 V N.O, claw fixing.
- Number of control buttons: The base and the two LED lighting strips of the potential-free push button are made of polycarbonate. In addition to the 6 control buttons, the mechanism is equipped in the middle on the front with snap hooks which hold the keys in place.
- Protection degree: IP41 for the combination of a mechanism, central plate and faceplate
- Impact resistance: The combination of a mechanism, a central plate and a faceplate has an impact-resistance of IK06
- Connector block: On its backside, the mechanism is equipped with one connector block for the connection of the potential-free push button.
- Flush-mounting frame
- 1 mm-thick metal
- galvanized on all sides after cutting, even on the cut edges
- with 4 grooves with screw hole of 7 mm
- with 4 screw holes (indicated by a screw symbol) with a diameter of 3 mm for mounting on panels
- Fixing method
- simple mounting in a flush-mounting box with grip surfaces
- with claws that rotate open using screws with a combination screwhead (Pz1 or slot 1 x 5 mm), for mounting in a flush-mounting box with grip surfaces
- engagement depth of claws: 31 mm
- claws can be pushed back into their original position
- claws can be easily pushed out using a screwdriver
- Centre-to-centre distance
- horizontal coupling and vertical coupling with centre-to-centre distance 71 mm
- horizontal connection of several bases is quick and perfect thanks to the folded-up dovetails on the left and right side
- extra robustness due to the folded-up edges on the outside of the base and the continuation to the inside of the base
- End border: The flush-mounting frame is equipped, both on the top and the bottom, with a dark grey, plastic end border. This border is made of PC+ASA and is joined to the flush-mounting frame using a melting process. The corners of the two end borders are equipped with rectangular openings (7.9 x 1.5 mm) each containing a multi-positional snap hook. Thanks to the snap hooks, the 4 rectangular openings ensure that the faceplate can always be attached flat to the wall, even in cases of untidy plasterwork. This works in two directions: If the flush-mounting box sticks out of the plasterwork, the multi-positional snap hooks can compensate for a 1 to 1.2 mm margin; if the flush-mounting box is sunk too deeply in the plasterwork, the snap hooks can compensate for up to a 1.8 mm margin. The end borders also have 4 round openings that ensure the correct positioning of the faceplate in relation to the central plate.
- Wire connection
- each connector block is equipped with cage clamps with permanent screws with a slotted screwhead (slot 0.6 x 3.5 mm)
- every screw is provided with a screwdriver slot that prevents the screwdriver from sliding off the screwhead.
- Wire capacity
- the connection terminals have a terminal capacity of min. 0.5 mm and max. 0.8 mm.
- Ambient temperature: -5 – +40 °C
- Marking: CE