Finishing set with text field for single switch or push button, anthracite
Central plate for single push button with transparent text field. You can easily add a short label or icons to the transparent text field.
Finishing colour: anthracite.
Finishing set with text field for single switch or push button, anthracite. This central plate is surrounded with a flat edge that is equipped at all 4 corners with a rectangular opening, each containing a multi-positional snap hook. The construction of the central plate ensures that the faceplate can always be attached flat to the wall, even in cases of untidy plasterwork. This works in two directions: If the flush-mounting box sticks out of the plasterwork, the multi-positional snap hooks can compensate for a 1 to 1.2 mm margin; if the flush-mounting box is sunk too deeply in the plasterwork, the snap hooks can compensate for up to a 1.8 mm margin. The flat edge around the central plate also has 4 round openings that ensure the correct positioning of the faceplate in relation to the central plate. After mounting all components (faceplate, finishing set and switch), no metal parts are visible thanks to the flat edge of the central plate.
- Function: The key and the intermediate plate (board) form one unit.
- Number of control buttons: 1 control button
- Material central plate: The central plate is enamelled and made of rigid PC and ASA.
- Colour: enamelled anthracite (approximately NCS S 7502 - R, RAL 7022)
- Text field: The central plate contains a transparent text field to which you can easily add short text or icons.
- Dismantling: For dismounting the central plate, the flat edge is equipped with two notches indicated by a screwdriver symbol. The central plate can easily be dismounted using a slotted screwdriver.
- Protection degree: IP41 for the combination of a mechanism, central plate and faceplate
- Impact resistance: The combination of a mechanism, a central plate and a faceplate has an impact-resistance of IK06
- Fire safety
- The plastic parts of the central plate are self-extinguishing (comply with a filament test of 650°C)
- The plastic parts of the central plate are halogen-free.
- Dimensions of finishing with flat edge: 56 x 56 mm (HxW)
Dimensions of visible area of finishing: 45 x 45 mm (HxW)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 55.8 x 55.8 x 10.5 mm
- Marking: CE
Reference code 100-60905
Reference code 101-60905
Colour light grey
Reference code 102-60905
Reference code 121-60905
Reference code 122-60905
Reference code 123-60905
Colour dark brown
Reference code 124-60905
Colour white coated
Reference code 154-60905
Colour champagne coated
Reference code 157-60905
Colour black coated
Reference code 161-60905
Colour piano black coated
Reference code 200-60905
Colour steel grey coated
Reference code 220-60905
Colour gold coated
Reference code 221-60905