Central plate with transparent ring for push button. The side ring with lamp icon allows the amber LED to indicate when the light is activated. It can also be used as a sort of indicator lamp. Finishing colour: light grey.
Finishing set with transparent ring with lamp symbol for 6A push button with amber LED with E10 lamp base, light grey.
- Function: This central plate is clicked onto the base of the 6 A push button.
- Material central plate: The central plate is made of rigid PC and ASA. The base material is coloured in mass.
- Colour: light grey (coloured in mass, approximately NCS S 1002 - Y, RAL 080 80 05)
- Print: The key is equipped with an indelibly indicated lamp symbol.
- Lens: The key has a transparent rim along which the light is distributed if the push button is illuminated. The side ring allows the LED to indicate when the light is activated. It can also be used as a sort of indicator lamp.
- Dismantling: To dismount simply pull the central plate off the mechanism.
- Impact resistance: The combination of a mechanism, a central plate and a faceplate has an impact-resistance of IK06
- Fire safety
- The plastic parts of the central plate are self-extinguishing (comply with a filament test of 650°C)
- The plastic parts of the central plate are halogen-free.
- Dimensions of finishing: 45 x 45 mm (HxW)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 44.7 x 44.7 x 11 mm
- Marking: CE