Socket outlet with side earthing and shutters. This socket outlet has a flush-mounting depth of 28.5 mm and is equipped with plug-in terminals and screw fixing. Includes finishing set. A faceplate in the colour of your choice must be ordered separately. Finishing colour: green.
Socket outlet with side earthing and shutters, flush-mounting depth 28.5 mm, base and finishing set, plug-in terminals,.
- Colour: The cover of the socket outlet and the central plate are coloured in mass, green (approximately RAL 6010) and ensures that after the removal of the central plate, the socket outlet function remains clearly indicated. This is applicable in places where there are many circuits with specifically defined functions, for example, emergency power supplies in hospitals. The central plate is made of rigid PC
- Fixing method
- with screws for simple fixing in a flush-mounting box with grip surfaces
- End border: 4 rectangular openings (7 x 2.5 mm) which, if the flush-mounting box protrudes from the plasterwork, can compensate for a margin of between 1 and 1.2 mm, so that the faceplate can still butt up perfectly against the wall
- Wire connection
- contact buses fitted with plug-in terminals for clamping the wires
- Stripping length
- 14 mm stripping length
- indelibly indicated at the rear side: stripping length
- Fire safety
- self-extinguishing plastic components (central plate and base cover): complies with a filament test of 650 °C
- Protection degree: The combination of a mechanism, a central plate and a faceplate has a protection degree of IP20.
- The combination of a mechanism, a central plate and a faceplate has an impact-resistance of IK06
- Marking: CE