The current software version is 1.4.0 (PC & Mac) and was released on 19/09/2016. This version contains some usability and user interface improvements on the previous version:
- Editable temperature threshold in thermostatically controlled actions (for installations upgraded to version 1.10 only)
- Text shown in alarms and notes can be edited (for installations upgraded to version 1.10 only)
- Possibility to return to installer settings per action and for all actions
- General bug fixes
You can make adjustments to your Niko Home Control installation:
- via your computer: PC or Mac.
- via your tablet: iPad or Android.
- via your smartphone: iPhone or Android.
With this software, you, being a resident, can adjust existing settings, such as:
- date/time of the installation;
- location name on the touchscreen;
- action name;
- behaviour of inputs, outputs and actions: dimming value, roll-down shutter position, delay time of output, boost time of ventilation …;
- time automation and time conditions.
The adjustments take effect immediately and for all devices.