This module must always be positioned as the first module on the left at the beginning of a new row of DIN rail modules. The power supply and the bus are connected to the previous rail and/or to the next rail from the rail coupling or power supply module via the contacts on the top and bottom sides.
Rail coupler for Niko Home Control. The rail coupler interconnects the power supply voltage and the bus of the rail below to the modules via the sliding contact. A power supply or a rail coupler must be used at the left beginning of every DIN rail.
- Sliding contact to connect the module to the following module on the DIN rail
- Connection terminals: 2 x 4 screw terminals
- Wire capacity: 3 x 1.5 mm² or 2 x 2.5 mm² or 1 x 4 mm² per connection terminal
- Minimum ambient temperature: 0 °C
- Maximum ambient temperature: +45 °C
- DIN dimensions: DIN 2TE
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 91.7 x 65.8 mm