This module must always be positioned as the first module on the left at the beginning of a new row of DIN rail modules. The power supply and the bus are connected to the previous rail and/or to the next rail from the rail coupling or power supply module via the contacts on the top and bottom sides.
Rail coupler for Niko Home Control.
- Function: The rail coupler interconnects the power supply voltage and the bus of the rail below to the modules via the sliding contact. A power supply or a rail coupler must be used at the left beginning of every DIN rail.
- Sliding contact to connect the module to the following module on the DIN rail
- Input voltage: 230 Vac ± 10 %, 50 Hz
- Connection terminals: 2 x 4 screw terminals
- Wire capacity
- 3 x 1.5 mm² of 2 x 2.5 mm² or 1 x 4 mm² wire per terminal
- DIN dimensions: 2U
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 90 x 35 x 66 mm
- Marking: CE