This module is used to connect sensors with an NPN or digital contact output and safety extra-low voltage to the Niko Home Control installation, for example, twilight switches, smoke detectors, motion detectors, door intercoms and videophones, etc.
Digital potential-free sensor module for Niko Home Control.
- Function: The digital potential-free sensor module allows you to connect up to three sensors to the Niko Home Control installation. The sensors must be suitable for use in applications with safety extra-low voltage (SELV). Examples are: twilight switches, smoke detectors, motion detectors, door communication systems or door lock contacts, telephone interfaces, alarm installations, etc.
When a connected sensor is activated, the module sends the address to the controller, which then activates one or several pre-programmed actions. The contact can be temporarily closed manually by pressing the button to simulate a particular status. The real input will in that case be deactivated for two minutes.
The distance between the sensors and the module should not exceed 50 m. A maximum of three sensors can be connected per module.
When the module is functioning properly, the STATUS LED will light up in TEST mode only. If one or several errors occur, the LED will blink to indicate the error code of the error with the highest priority.
Suitable for SELV sensors with an N.O. contact or an NPN transistor output
- Sliding contact to connect the module to the following module on the DIN rail
- Connection terminals: 1 x 4 screw terminals
- Wire capacity
- 3 x 1.5 mm² of 2 x 2.5 mm² or 1 x 4 mm² wire per terminal
- DIN dimensions: DIN 2TE
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 91.7 x 35 mm
- Marking: CE