The connected double Zigbee® switch has two switching contacts to switch lighting. It contains a transmitter and receiver that can communicate wirelessly with the wireless smart hub for Niko Home Control (552-00001).
You can use the connected double switch to replace a conventional switch. It is equipped with two extension terminals so that, in combination with a conventional push button, it can easily replace multiway or intermediate switching. The connected double switch can switch its own contacts.
Once the wireless smart hub for Niko Home Control (552-00001) has been added, it is possible to configure additional functionalities with the Niko Home Control programming software. That way, it is possible to connect these in a scene or all-off function and much more. This device can also be used in a bus wiring installation in combination with the wireless bridge for Niko Home Control (550-00640).
It is possible to disconnect the control from its built-in contacts. That way, you have complete flexibility to configure the switching contact and the controls separately via the programming software.
Connected double switch, base, 2 x 10 A (max. 16 A in total, 71 x 71 mm, screw fixing, Zigbee®.
- max. load per channel: 10 A
- Modification of settings: Niko Home Control programming software (requires smart hub)
- Maximum range (from switch to smart hub): 10 m
- Maximum number per installation: 50 connected Zigbee® devices
- Compatible with the wireless bridge
- LED colour: white
- Maximum MCB rating: 16 A (limited by national installation rules)
- Communication protocol: Zigbee® 3.0
- Maximum radio frequency power: 10 dBm
- Operating frequency: 2.4 GHz
- System compatibility: talks with Homey (Zigbee®)
- Protection degree: IP20
- Flush mounting depth: 40 mm
- Required type of flush-mounting box
- depth: min. 40 mm (cabling space included)
- claw/screw fixing: 60 mm
- inner diameter box: 60 mm
- multiple boxes centre distance horizontal: 71 mm
- multiple boxes centre distance vertical: 71 mm
- multiple boxes centre distance vertical: 60 mm for Belgium and France
- Fixing method
- with screws for simple fixing in a flush-mounting box with grip surfaces
- Centre-to-centre distance
- horizontal coupling and vertical coupling with centre-to-centre distance 71 mm
- horizontal connection of several bases is quick and perfect thanks to the folded-up dovetails on the left and right side
- extra robustness due to the folded-up edges on the outside of the base and the continuation to the inside of the base
- Wire capacity
- 2 x 1.5 mm² per connection terminal
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 73 x 73 x 38.6 mm
- Weight: 70 g
- Certification marks: Zigbee Certified Product
- Marking: CE