The connected Zigbee® dimmer contains a dimmer contact to control the lighting. It contains a transmitter and receiver that communicate wirelessly with the wireless smart hub for Niko Home Control.
You can use the connected dimmer to replace a conventional switch. It is equipped with an extension terminal so that, in combination with a conventional push button, it can easily replace multiway or intermediate switching. The connected dimmer can switch its own contact.
With the addition of the wireless smart hub for Niko Home Control, it is possible to configure additional functionalities with the Niko Home Control programming software. For example, it becomes possible to add it to a scene or all-off function.
It is possible to disconnect the control from its built-in contact. That way, you have complete flexibility to configure the switching contact and the controls separately via the programming software.
Connected dimmer, base, 3 – 200 W, 2-wire, 60 x 71 mm, claw fixing, Zigbee®.
- Power supply: 230 Vac (only L-wire required)
- Mounting method: wall mounting
- Mounting height: 110 - 120 cm
- Modification of settings: Niko Home Control programming software (requires smart hub 552-00001)
- Maximum range (from switch to smart hub): 10 m
- Load: 3 - 200 W
- LED colour: white
- Flush-mounting depth: 40 mm
- Maximum number per installation: 50 connected Zigbee® devices
- Function: Universal flush-mounting dimmer plus with push button control for capacitive, inductive and resistive loads, including dimmable LED lamps. Reverse phase control for resistive and capacitive loads. Phase control for inductive loads.
- Minimum load: 3 W
- Maximum load ferromagnetic transformer: 200 VA
- Hum-free: yes
- PLC interference suppression: this dimmer is equipped with interference suppression of PLC signals (frequency dips up to 3 Hz). This integrated interference suppression attempts to remove as many interfering signals as possible from the mains in order for most lamps to function optimally, without flashing or humming.
- Protection from overload: thermal overload protection. Protection against repetitive overload. Automatic reset function of the protections.
- Short circuit proof: electronic short-circuit protection
- Communication protocol: Zigbee® 3.0
- Maximum radio frequency power: 10 dBm
- Operating frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Flush-mounting frame
- 1 mm-thick metal
- galvanized on all sides after cutting, even on the cut edges
- with 4 grooves with screw hole of 7 mm
- with 4 screw holes (indicated by a screw symbol) with a diameter of 3 mm for mounting on panels
- Fixing method
- simple mounting in a flush-mounting box with grip surfaces
- with claws that rotate open using screws with a combination screwhead (Pz2 or slot 1 x 5.5 mm), for mounting in a flush-mounting box with grip surfaces
- engagement depth of claws: 23.5 mm
- claws turn back completely when loosened
- Wire capacity
- 1 x 2.5 mm² per connection terminal
- Centre-to-centre distance
- Simple and quick assembly of one or more mechanisms by the indication (chalk line, laser, etc.) of the centre of the flush-mounting frame
- vertical coupling centre-to-centre distance 60 mm by sliding several bases into each other, they lock themselves automatically
- vertical coupling centre-to-centre distance 71 mm using pre-formed lips at the bottom, by folding the lips downwards over a length of 1 mm, the bases support each other and the centre-to-centre distance is guaranteed.
- horizontal connection of multiple bases is quick and perfect thanks to the folded-up dovetails on the left and right sides
- extra robustness due to the folded-up edges on the outside of the base and the continuation into the inside of the base
- Ambient temperature: 0 – +35 °C
- Protection degree: IP20
- Impact resistance: The combination of a mechanism, a central plate and a faceplate has an impact-resistance of IK06
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 71 x 73 x 40.5 mm
- Certification marks: Zigbee Certified Product
- Marking: CE