Finishing set for rotary dimmer or speed controller, incl. rotary button, anthracite
Finishing set with a rotary button for a rotary dimmer or a speed controller. Finishing colour: anthracite.
Finishing set for rotary dimmer or speed controller, incl. rotary button, anthracite. This central plate is surrounded with a flat edge that is equipped at all 4 corners with a rectangular opening, each containing a multi-positional snap hook. The construction of the central plate ensures that the faceplate can always be attached flat to the wall, even in cases of untidy plasterwork. This works in two directions: If the flush-mounting box sticks out of the plasterwork, the multi-positional snap hooks can compensate for a 1 to 1.2 mm margin; if the flush-mounting box is sunk too deeply in the plasterwork, the snap hooks can compensate for up to a 1.8 mm margin. The flat edge around the central plate also has 4 round openings that ensure the correct positioning of the faceplate in relation to the central plate. After mounting all components (faceplate, finishing set and switch), no metal parts are visible thanks to the flat edge of the central plate.
- Material central plate: The central plate is enamelled and made of rigid PC and ASA.
- Colour: enamelled anthracite (approximately NCS S 7502 - R, RAL 7022)
- Dismantling: To dismount simply unscrew the central plate.
- Protection degree: IP41 for the combination of a mechanism, central plate and faceplate
- Impact resistance: The combination of a mechanism, a central plate and a faceplate has an impact-resistance of IK06
- Fire safety
- The plastic parts of the central plate are self-extinguishing (comply with a filament test of 650°C)
- The plastic parts of the central plate are halogen-free.
- Dimensions of finishing with flat edge: 56 x 56 mm (HxW)
Dimensions of visible area of finishing: 45 x 45 mm (HxW)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 55.8 x 55.8 x 20.4 mm
- Marking: CE
Reference code 100-31000
Reference code 101-31000
Colour light grey
Reference code 102-31000
Reference code 121-31000
Reference code 122-31000
Reference code 123-31000
Colour dark brown
Reference code 124-31000
Colour white coated
Reference code 154-31000
Colour champagne coated
Reference code 157-31000
Colour black coated
Reference code 161-31000
Colour piano black coated
Reference code 200-31000
Colour steel grey coated
Reference code 220-31000
Colour gold coated
Reference code 221-31000