The repeater is used in installations with insufficient range and has two operating modes: cascade and defined mode.
When using up to three repeaters in cascade mode, the range can be extended by up to 3 times.
In defined mode, a maximum of 32 control points can be learned.
An indication LED flashes when a command is received or sent.
The repeater does not work for motor control and dimmers (because you have to press and hold the button for a long time).
- dimensions (without antenna) (WxHxD): 48 x 48 x 25 mm
- input voltage: 230 V~
Repeater for use in RF installations with insufficient range
- Not compatible with the wireless bridge, nor with the wireless smart hub
- Communication protocol: Easywave
- Operating frequency: 0.8683 GHz
- Weight: 40 g
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 25 x 48 x 48 mm
- Marking: CE