Finishing set for pull switch, champagne coated
Central plate with pull-cord mechanism. The lighting point is operated by the pull system. This application is usually used in bedrooms. Finishing colour: champagne coated.
Finishing set for pull switch, champagne coated. This central plate is surrounded with a flat edge that is equipped at all 4 corners with a rectangular opening, each containing a multi-positional snap hook. The construction of the central plate ensures that the faceplate can always be attached flat to the wall, even in cases of untidy plasterwork. This works in two directions: If the flush-mounting box sticks out of the plasterwork, the multi-positional snap hooks can compensate for a 1 to 1.2 mm margin; if the flush-mounting box is sunk too deeply in the plasterwork, the snap hooks can compensate for up to a 1.8 mm margin. The flat edge around the central plate also has 4 round openings that ensure the correct positioning of the faceplate in relation to the central plate. After mounting all components (faceplate, finishing set and switch), no metal parts are visible thanks to the flat edge of the central plate.
- Function: The key and the intermediate plate (board) form one unit.
- Material central plate: The central plate is enamelled and made of rigid PC and ASA.
- Colour: enamelled champagne (approximately NCS S 4005 - Y20R, RAL 080 70 10)
- Dismantling: To dismount (after removing the screw), the pull module must be first pushed upward and then clicked out using a screwdriver. This is indicated by a screwdriver symbol and an arrow. Dismounting is carried out using a slotted screwdriver.
- Protection degree: The combination of a mechanism, a central plate and a faceplate has a protection degree of IP31-D
- Impact resistance: The combination of a mechanism, a central plate and a faceplate has an impact-resistance of IK06
- Fire safety
- The plastic parts of the central plate are self-extinguishing (comply with a filament test of 650°C)
- The plastic parts of the central plate are halogen-free.
- Dimensions of finishing with flat edge: 56 x 56 mm (HxW)
Dimensions of visible area of finishing: 45 x 45 mm (HxW)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 55.8 x 55.8 x 19.5 mm
- Certification marks: CEBEC, SEMKO, VDE, DEMKO, NF, KEMA, ÖVE
- Marking: CE
Reference code 100-63606
Reference code 101-63606
Colour light grey
Reference code 102-63606
Reference code 121-63606
Reference code 122-63606
Reference code 123-63606
Colour dark brown
Reference code 124-63606
Colour white coated
Reference code 154-63606
Colour champagne coated
Reference code 157-63606
Colour black coated
Reference code 161-63606
Colour piano black coated
Reference code 200-63606
Colour steel grey coated
Reference code 220-63606
Colour gold coated
Reference code 221-63606