Socket outlet with voltage indication, earth pin and shutters. This socket outlet has a flush-mounting depth of 28.5 mm and is equipped with a plug-in terminals and claw fixing. Includes finishing set. A faceplate in the colour of your choice must be ordered separately. Finishing colour: orange.
Socket outlet with voltage indication, earth pin and shutters, flush-mounting depth 28.5 mm, base and finishing set, plug-in terminals,. The sockets are equipped with plug-in terminals for clamping the wires. The stripping length (14 mm) of the wires is indelibly imprinted on the back of the base. When mounting in a flush-mounting box with grip surfaces, use claws that can be rotated open using screws with a slotted screwhead (slot 0.8 x 5 mm). The claws, which have a depth of engagement of 31 mm, turn back completely when loosened.
- Colour: The cover of the socket outlet and the central plate are coloured in mass, orange (approximately RAL 2008) and ensures that after the removal of the central plate, the socket outlet function remains clearly indicated. This is applicable in places where there are many circuits with specifically defined functions, for example, emergency power supplies in hospitals. The central plate is made of rigid PC
- Fire safety
- self-extinguishing plastic components (central plate and base cover): complies with a filament test of 650 °C
- Protection degree: The combination of a mechanism, a central plate and a faceplate has a protection degree of IP21-D
- The combination of a mechanism, a central plate and a faceplate has an impact-resistance of IK06
- Certification marks: CEBEC, NF