Single push button for Niko Home Control, steel grey coated
You can perform one operation with this push button. It is attached to the wall-mounted printed circuit board via a click mechanism. Switch including button. Finishing colour: steel grey coated.
Single push button for Niko Home Control, steel grey coated.
- Material central plate: The central plate is enamelled and made of rigid PC and ASA.
- Colour: alu-look steel grey (approximately NCS S 8005 - R80B, RAL 240 30 05)
- Fire safety
- The plastic parts of the central plate are self-extinguishing (comply with a filament test of 650°C)
- The plastic parts of the central plate are halogen-free.
- Input voltage: 26 Vdc (SELV, safety extra-low voltage)
- Dismantling: To dismount simply pull the push button off the wall-mounted printed circuit board.
- Impact resistance: After mounting, an impact-resistance of IK06 is guaranteed.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 44.5 x 44.5 x 8.6 mm
- Marking: CE
Reference code 100-51001
Reference code 101-51001
Colour light grey
Reference code 102-51001
Reference code 121-51001
Reference code 122-51001
Reference code 123-51001
Colour dark brown
Reference code 124-51001
Colour white coated
Reference code 154-51001
Colour champagne coated
Reference code 157-51001
Colour black coated
Reference code 161-51001
Colour piano black coated
Reference code 200-51001
Colour steel grey coated
Reference code 220-51001
Colour gold coated
Reference code 221-51001
The article above is part of this product:
Favorites ( 0 )