This push button allows you to control one group of roll-down shutters, curtains or sun blinds. It is attached to the wall-mounted printed circuit board via a click mechanism. An LED indicates the position of the roll-down shutter, the curtain or the sun blind. Switch including button. Finishing colour: piano black coated.
Single motor control with LED for Niko Home Control, piano black coated. Push buttons for motor control are available in a single-row (three action buttons) or double-row (six action buttons) configuration. They allow the resident to operate the motors of one or two groups of roll-down shutters, sun blinds or awnings integrated in the Niko Home Control installation.
The specific action buttons on each push button are arranged in groups of three.
To mount the push button, press the unit onto a Niko Home Control wall-mounted printed circuit board until it clicks into place. The push button is now secure. The functions of the action buttons can be assigned while programming the installation by linking each function to the unique address of each action button during the addressing phase. This information is then stored in the controller. The upper and lower keys are fitted at the bottom with a small amber-coloured indication LED (1.5 x 1.5 mm) to indicate the status of the action. Using the programming software, you can program the LEDs to light up when the output is either activated or deactivated . Arrows printed on the top and bottom keys show whether you are raising or lowering the roller shutter or blind. On the middle key(s) a shutter is printed including the favourite button. If you press this key the shutter, sun blinds or blind will go straight to the set position. To dismount simply pull the central plate off the base.
- Material central plate: The central plate is enamelled and made of rigid PC and ASA.
- Colour: Bakelite®-look piano black coated (approximately RAL9005). Bakelite® is a registered trademark of Hexion GmbH.
- The plastic parts of the central plate are self-extinguishing (comply with a filament test of 650°C) and are halogen-free.
- Input voltage: 26 Vdc (SELV, safety extra-low voltage)
- Impact resistance: After mounting, an impact-resistance of IK06 is guaranteed.
- Marking: CE