The DALI-2 fully addressable 2-channel interface module allows up to 128 DALI endpoints to be connected to a Niko Home Control installation. Addressing and programming of the DALI devices is done from within the Niko Home Control programming software, and no prior DALI knowledge is required. Each of the DALI endpoints can be configured and controlled separately without the need to use any other DALI software or interface. The module comes with a built-in power supply, so there is no need to use a dedicated DALI power supply for the DALI bus.
Support of DALI device types (control gear):
- DT0 (Fluorescent, lamp control gear)
- DT1 (Self-contained emergency, control gear)
- DT2 (Discharge HID, lamp control gear)
- DT3 (Low-voltage halogen, lamp control gear)
- DT4 (Incandescent lamp, dimmer)
- DT5 (Conversion to D.C. voltage, 1 – 10V, 0 – 10V converter)
- DT6 (LED lamp, control gear)
- DT7 (Switching, relay control gear)
DALI device type DT8 (Colour, Control gear) is not yet supported. Colour control is possible in DT6 mode if the DALI-2 addressable module is connected to a third-party DALI-2 LED driver that can be configured in a dual DT6 operating mode. In this set-up, two DALI-2 addresses are used: one to control light intensity and another to set the colour temperature. See guide.niko.eu for more details.
DALI-2 addressable module, 2 channels.
- Sliding contact to connect the module to the following module on the DIN rail
- Input voltage: 230 Vac ± 10 %, 50 Hz
- Maximum MCB rating: 16 A (limited by national installation rules)
- Output voltage: DALI
- Wire capacity
- 3 x 1.5 mm² of 2 x 2.5 mm² or 1 x 4 mm² wire per terminal
- Maximum standby consumption: 1,9 W
- DIN dimensions: 4U
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 90 x 70 x 66 mm
- Marking: CE