Connected single switch, base, 10 A, 71 x 71 mm, claw fixing, Zigbee®
The connected single Zigbee® switch has a switching contact to switch lighting. It contains a transmitter and receiver that can communicate wirelessly with the wireless smart hub for Niko Home Control (552-00001).
You can use the connected single switch to replace a conventional switch. It is equipped with an extension terminal so that, in combination with a conventional push button, it can easily replace multiway or intermediate switching.
The connected single switch can switch its own contact.
Once connected to the wireless smart hub for Niko Home Control (552-00001), it is possible to configure additional functionalities with the Niko Home Control programming software. For example, you can add the switch to a scene or all-off function. This device can also be used in a bus wiring installation in combination with the wireless bridge for Niko Home Control (550-00640).
It is possible to disconnect the control from its built-in contact. That way, you have complete flexibility to configure the switching contact and the controls separately via the programming software.
Connected single switch, base, 10 A, 71 x 71 mm, claw fixing, Zigbee®.
- max. load per channel: 10 A
- Modification of settings: Niko Home Control programming software (requires smart hub)
- Maximum range (from switch to smart hub): 10 m
- Maximum number per Installation: 50 connected Zigbee® devices
- Compatible with the wireless bridge
- LED colour: white
- Maximum MCB rating: 16 A (limited by national installation rules)
- Communication protocol: Zigbee® 3.0
- Maximum radio frequency power: 10 dBm
- Operating frequency: 2.4 GHz
- System compatibility: talks with Homey
- Protection degree: IP20
- Flush mounting depth: 40 mm
- Required type of flush-mounting box
- depth: min. 40 mm (cabling space included)
- claw/screw fixing: 60 mm
- inner diameter box: 60 mm
- multiple boxes centre distance horizontal: 71 mm
- multiple boxes centre distance vertical: 71 mm
- multiple boxes centre distance vertical: 60 mm for Belgium and France
- Fixing method
- simple mounting in a flush-mounting box with grip surfaces
- with claws that rotate open using screws with a combination screwhead (Pz2 or slot 1 x 5.5 mm), for mounting in a flush-mounting box with grip surfaces
- engagement depth of claws: 23.5 mm
- claws turn back completely when loosened
- Centre-to-centre distance
- horizontal coupling and vertical coupling with centre-to-centre distance 71 mm
- horizontal connection of several bases is quick and perfect thanks to the folded-up dovetails on the left and right side
- extra robustness due to the folded-up edges on the outside of the base and the continuation to the inside of the base
- Ambient temperature: 0 – +40 °C
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 73 x 73 x 38.6 mm
- Weight: 70 g
- Certification marks: Zigbee Certified Product
- Marking: CE