The connected single switch has a switching contact to switch lighting. It contains a transmitter and receiver that can communicate wirelessly with the wireless smart hub for Niko Home Control.
You can use the connected single switch to replace a conventional switch. It is equipped with an extension terminal so that, in combination with a conventional push button, it can easily replace multiway or intermediate switching.
The connected single switch can switch its own contact.
Once connected to the wireless smart hub for Niko Home Control, it is possible to configure additional functionalities with the Niko Home Control programming software. For example, you can add the switch to a scene or all-off function.
It is possible to disconnect the control from its built-in contact. That way, you have complete flexibility to configure the switching contact and the controls separately via the programming software. This device is not compatible with the wireless bridge (550-00640).
This article is protected by at least one patent (application). For more info on patents, see www.niko.eu/innovation.
Connected single switch, base, 10 A, 71 x 71 mm, screw fixing, Easywave # technology.
- Not compatible with the wireless bridge, compatible with the wireless smart hub
- Maximum MCB rating: 16 A (limited by national installation rules)
- Communication protocol: Easywave #
- Maximum radio frequency power: 6 dBm
- Operating frequency: 0.8691 GHz
- Protection degree: IP20
- Flush-mounting frame
- 1 mm-thick metal
- galvanized on all sides
- with 2 grooves
- Required type of flush-mounting box
- depth: min. 40 mm (cabling space included)
- claw/screw fixing: 60 mm
- inner diameter box: 60 mm
- multiple boxes centre distance horizontal: 71 mm
- multiple boxes centre distance vertical: 71 mm
- multiple boxes centre distance vertical: 60 mm for Belgium and France
- Fixing method
- with screws for simple fixing in a flush-mounting box with grip surfaces
- Centre-to-centre distance
- horizontal coupling and vertical coupling with centre-to-centre distance 71 mm
- horizontal connection of several bases is quick and perfect thanks to the folded-up dovetails on the left and right side
- extra robustness due to the folded-up edges on the outside of the base and the continuation to the inside of the base
- Wire capacity
- up to 2 x 2.5 mm² wire per terminal
- Ambient temperature: 0 – 40 °C
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 73 x 73 x 40 mm
- Weight: 70 g
- Marking: CE