The connected dimmer contains a dimmer contact to control the lighting. It contains a transmitter and receiver that communicate wirelessly with the wireless smart hub for Niko Home Control.
You can use the connected dimmer to replace a conventional switch. It is equipped with an extension terminal so that, in combination with a conventional push button, it can easily replace multiway or intermediate switching. The connected dimmer can switch its own contact.
With the addition of the wireless smart hub for Niko Home Control, it is possible to configure additional functionalities with the Niko Home Control programming software. For example, it becomes possible to add it to a scene or all-off function.
It is possible to disconnect the control from its built-in contact. That way, you have complete flexibility to configure the switching contact and the controls separately via the programming software. This device is not compatible with the wireless bridge (550-00640).
This article is protected by at least one patent (application). For more info on patents, see www.niko.eu/innovation.
Connected dimmer, base, 3 – 200 W, 2-wire, 60 x 71 mm, claw fixing, Easywave # technology.
- Not compatible with the wireless bridge, compatible with the wireless smart hub
- Modification of settings: Niko Home Control programming software (requires smart hub 552-00001)
- Maximum range (from switch to smart hub): 30 m
- Minimum load: 3 W
- Communication protocol: Easywave #
- Fixing method
- simple mounting in a flush-mounting box with grip surfaces
- with claws that rotate open using screws with a combination screwhead (Pz2 or slot 1 x 5.5 mm), for mounting in a flush-mounting box with grip surfaces
- engagement depth of claws: 23.5 mm
- claws turn back completely when loosened
- Centre-to-centre distance
- Simple and quick assembly of one or more mechanisms by the indication (chalk line, laser, etc.) of the centre of the flush-mounting frame
- vertical coupling centre-to-centre distance 60 mm by sliding several bases into each other, they lock themselves automatically
- vertical coupling centre-to-centre distance 71 mm using pre-formed lips at the bottom, by folding the lips downwards over a length of 1 mm, the bases support each other and the centre-to-centre distance is guaranteed.
- horizontal connection of multiple bases is quick and perfect thanks to the folded-up dovetails on the left and right sides
- extra robustness due to the folded-up edges on the outside of the base and the continuation into the inside of the base
- Maximum MCB rating: 16 A (limited by national installation rules)
- Protection degree: IP20
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 71.5 x 73 x 40 mm
- Marking: CE