The universal modular dimmer with powerline communication interference suppression, 5-350 W, is intended for DIN-rail mounting, is 1 TE wide and is operated using an analogue control. The device is suitable for dimming all dimmable lamps (in other words, resistive, inductive and capacitive loads, dimmable LEDs and economy lamps (CFLi). It cannot be used for the control of motors. The minimum load is 5 W and the module can manage a load of up to 350 W. For LED and economy lamps the maximum load is 200 W.
The dimmer functions as both a phase control dimmer and as a reverse phase control dimmer.
Universal modular dimmer PLC interference suppression, 5 - 350 W analogue.
- Function: This modular dimmer functions as both a phase control dimmer and as a reverse phase control dimmer. The choice of lamp type occurs via settings on the module. In addition, the lamp-specific minimum dimming level can also be adjusted. The dimmer is equipped with automatic detection and indication of faulty conditions (overload, short circuit, ..). The dimmer can be operated with a voltage control signal between 0 and 10 V, this allows light to be regulated between the min. and max. light intensity. The 0-10 V voltage control signal is used in professional applications such as the Nikobus dim controller or PLC. If the input voltage lies below the threshold voltage (± 1 V), the connected load remains off. When the input voltage is equal to the threshold voltage, the connected load will light up at the lowest light intensity. If the input voltage is 10 V, the connected load will switch on to the greatest light intensity. The dimmer can also be operated with a voltage control signal between 1 and 10 V, this allows light to be regulated between the min. and max. light intensity. The intensity of the voltage flowing through the control circuit determines the light level. If the input voltage lies below the threshold voltage (±1.5 V), the connected load will remain off. When no control signal is connected, the connected load will switch on at the min. light intensity. When the input voltage is at 10 V the connected load will switch on at the max. light intensity.
- Minimum load: 5 W/20 VA
- Maximum load electronic transformer: 350 VA
- Maximum load ferromagnetic transformer: 350 VA
- Maximum load toroidal core transformer: 350 VA
- Maximum load economy lamps (CFLi): 200 W (lamp type determines the maximum number of lamps)
- PLC interference suppression: this dimmer is equipped with interference suppression of PLC signals (frequency dips up to 3 Hz). This integrated interference suppression attempts to remove as many interfering signals as possible from the mains in order for most lamps to function optimally, without flashing or humming.
- Protection from overload: thermal overload protection with automatic reset function
- Short circuit proof: electronic short-circuit protection
- Capacity reduction: at an ambient temperature above 35°C the maximum load will decrease by 5 % per 5 °C
- Wire capacity
- 2 x 1.5 mm² or 1 x 2.5 mm² per connection terminal
- Input voltage: 230 Vac ± 10 %, 50 Hz
- Connection terminals: 3 connection terminals on top and 3 connection terminals underneath
- DIN dimensions: DIN 1 TE
- Marking: CE