Mechanism for a speed controller for the regulation of the speed of ventilators. A finishing set in the colour of your choice must be ordered separately.
Mechanism for a speed controller for the regulation of the speed of ventilators.
Speed controller for fans. Minimum speed adjustable. Thermal overload protection without automatic recovery function. Built-in spare fuse. Switch on by pressing the button. Adjust by turning the knob. An ohmic load must be added in the circuit. Dimensions standard installation Min. load 20VA, max. load 200VA. Power supply 230V 50 Hz. In accordance with Belgian and European legislation, the CE mark must be affixed to the device. Devices without CE marking are not allowed. Standardisation: the interference suppression degree complies with the European standard (EN55015) and the international standard (CISPR15). The devices comply with the following standard: EN60669-2-1. The speed controller can be mounted in place of ordinary single-pole switches.
- Function: Adjustable min. speed. Thermal overload protection without automatic reset function. Built-in spare fuse. Switch on by pushing the button. Adjust by rotating the button. The circuit should contain an ohmic load. Dimensions: standard flush-mounting. Min. load 20 VA, max. load 200 VA. Power supply: 230 V 50 Hz. Normalisation: The degree of interference suppression complies with the European standard (EN55015) and with the international standard (CISPR15). The appliances comply with the following standard: EN60669-2-1 The dimmer can replace single-pole switches and two-way switches.
- Fire safety
- All plastic components are self-extinguishing (comply with a filament test of 650°C) and are halogen-free.
- Protection degree: IP41 for the combination of a mechanism, central plate and faceplate
- Impact resistance: The combination of a mechanism, a central plate and a faceplate has an impact-resistance of IK06
- Material base
- The base consists of a plastic connection piece and the function itself.
- The connection piece is made of polycarbonate. It is clicked into the flush-mounting frame and screw-tightened to the function with two screws (Pz1).
- The function is made of polyamide (glass-fibre filled). On each of its four corners, the connection piece is equipped with studs that ensure that the central plate is perfectly positioned in relation to the connection piece. Moreover, the connection piece is equipped with snap hooks on the right and left sides that hold the central plate in place.
- Flush-mounting frame
- 1 mm-thick metal
- galvanized on all sides after cutting, even on the cut edges
- with 4 grooves with screw hole of 7 mm
- with 4 screw holes (indicated by a screw symbol) with a diameter of 3 mm for mounting on panels
- Fixing method
- with screws for simple fixing in a flush-mounting box with grip surfaces
- Centre-to-centre distance
- Simple and quick assembly of one or more mechanisms by the indication (chalk line, laser, etc.) of the centre of the flush-mounting frame
- vertical coupling centre-to-centre distance 60 mm by sliding several bases into each other, they lock themselves automatically
- vertical coupling centre-to-centre distance 71 mm using pre-formed lips at the bottom, by folding the lips downwards over a length of 1 mm, the bases support each other and the centre-to-centre distance is guaranteed.
- horizontal connection of multiple bases is quick and perfect thanks to the folded-up dovetails on the left and right sides
- extra robustness due to the folded-up edges on the outside of the base and the continuation into the inside of the base
- End border: 4 rectangular openings (7 x 2.5 mm) which, if the flush-mounting box protrudes from the plasterwork, can compensate for a margin of between 1 and 1.2 mm, so that the faceplate can still butt up perfectly against the wall
- Ambient temperature: -5 – +40 °C
- Marking: CE