Orientation lighting with warm white LEDs, 360 lux, 2800 K (warm white LEDs), screw fixing
Switch for orientation lighting with warm white LEDs 360 lux, with screw fixing. A faceplate in the colour of your choice must be ordered separately.
Orientation lighting with warm white LEDs, 360 lux, 2800 K (warm white LEDs), screw fixing.
- LED colour: white
- Colour temperature: 2800 K (warm white LEDs)
- Light intensity at the diffuser: 360 lux
- Fire safety
- All plastic components are self-extinguishing (comply with a filament test of 650°C) and are halogen-free.
- Power consumption: 0,6 W
- Protection degree: IP41 for the combination of a mechanism, central plate and faceplate
- Impact resistance: The combination of a mechanism, a central plate and a faceplate has an impact-resistance of IK06
- Light output: 0.77 lumen
- Flush-mounting frame
- 1 mm-thick metal
- galvanized on all sides after cutting, even on the cut edges
- with 4 grooves with screw hole of 7 mm
- with 4 screw holes (indicated by a screw symbol) with a diameter of 3 mm for mounting on panels
- Fixing method
- with screws for simple fixing in a flush-mounting box with grip surfaces
- Centre-to-centre distance
- Simple and quick assembly of one or more mechanisms by the indication (chalk line, laser, etc.) of the centre of the flush-mounting frame
- vertical coupling centre-to-centre distance 60 mm by sliding several bases into each other, they lock themselves automatically
- vertical coupling centre-to-centre distance 71 mm using pre-formed lips at the bottom, by folding the lips downwards over a length of 1 mm, the bases support each other and the centre-to-centre distance is guaranteed.
- horizontal connection of multiple bases is quick and perfect thanks to the folded-up dovetails on the left and right sides
- extra robustness due to the folded-up edges on the outside of the base and the continuation into the inside of the base
- End border: The flush-mounting frame is equipped, both on the top and the bottom, with a dark grey, plastic end border. This border is made of PC+ASA and is joined to the flush-mounting frame using a melting process. The corners of the two end borders are equipped with rectangular openings (7.9 x 1.5 mm) each containing a multi-positional snap hook. Thanks to the snap hooks, the 4 rectangular openings ensure that the faceplate can always be attached flat to the wall, even in cases of untidy plasterwork. This works in two directions: If the flush-mounting box sticks out of the plasterwork, the multi-positional snap hooks can compensate for a 1 to 1.2 mm margin; if the flush-mounting box is sunk too deeply in the plasterwork, the snap hooks can compensate for up to a 1.8 mm margin. The end borders also have 4 round openings that ensure the correct positioning of the faceplate in relation to the central plate.
- Wire connection
- contact buses fitted with plug-in terminals for clamping the wires
- Wire capacity
- up to 2 x 2.5 mm² wire per terminal
- Ambient temperature: -5 – +40 °C
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 45 x 44.5 mm
- Marking: CE
The article above is part of this product:
Favorites ( 0 )