Niko Home Control Partners - I don’t see my Daikin functionality in my Niko Home Control User interface after I activated the link
You should see the Daikin functions in:
The Home location when using the Niko Home App.
The functions tab when using the Niko Home Control App.
You can find a number of suggestions for discovering the problem below:
- Stop and start your Niko Home control App again and check whether they become visible in your App.
- Do you use the correct partner App?
- The connection with the Daikin system requires the use of the Daikin Residential controller App.
In case you are using the Daikin Online controller variant, you need to upgrade to the Daikin Residential Controller App.
- Are you using a compatible Daikin system?
- Check partner page on the guide for the compatible devices.
- Has your Niko Home Control installation the correct software version?
- Check partner page on guide for the version.
- Is the partner system connected to the internet?
- Can you control the partner system using the partner's app?
If not, then contact the partner to check this.
- Do you have an active account at the partner’s system and can you control the partner system using the partner's app?
- If not, then contact the partner to resolve this.