Niko Home Control Energy - How can I align my heating to the Solar Mode?
- Heat up the boiler when solar energy is available.
- Or set your underfloor heating a few degrees higher during the day, so you need less energy to provide heating in the evening.
More information: <Click here>
Options for making this happen:
- For low power capacities: Connect boiler/heating to smart socket outlet / plug.
- If your heating system is compatible with IFTTT, you can set your boiler higher or boost the heating through that platform.
- Through a connection to one of our partners.
- Heat pumps usually have special contacts that are intended for smart control based on e.g. low energy tariffs. Through the use of our smart socket outlets / plugs or switching module, combined with an auxiliary relay if necessary, you can control your heating with Niko Home Control too.