The current software version is 1.4.0 (PC & Mac) and was released on 19/09/2016. This version contains some usability and user interface improvements on the previous version:
- Editable temperature threshold in thermostatically controlled actions (for installations upgraded to version 1.10 only)
- Text shown in alarms and notes can be edited (for installations upgraded to version 1.10 only)
- Possibility to return to installer settings per action and for all actions
- General bug fixes
You can make adjustments to your Niko Home Control installation:
- via your computer: PC or Mac.
- via your tablet: iPad or Android.
- via your smartphone: iPhone or Android.
With this software, you, being a resident, can adjust existing settings, such as:
- date/time of the installation;
- location name on the touchscreen;
- action name;
- behaviour of inputs, outputs and actions: dimming value, roll-down shutter position, delay time of output, boost time of ventilation …;
- time automation and time conditions.
The adjustments take effect immediately and for all devices.
Niko Home Control I user settings software for Windows
With this software, the resident easily changes certain settings himself, such as time schedules and setting preferences. The software is to be downloaded from www.nikouk.com.
PC: minimum configuration: Pentium IV, 1Gb RAM. Compatible with Windows XP SP2 or a more recent version.
Mac: minimum configuration: Core duo, 1Gb RAM. Compatible with OS X 10.5 or a more recent version.