Up to three high-power dimmers can be connected to the Niko Home Control installation using the analogue control module 0-10V. Three dimmers with an analogue input of 0-10 V can be connected to this module.
Analogue control module 0-10 V for Niko Home Control. Up to three high-power dimmers can be connected to the Niko Home Control installation using the analogue control module 0-10V. Three dimmers with an analogue input of 0-10 V can be connected to this module. Useful Niko reference codes: 05-711, 05-715, 65-410, 330-00701.
The output will send a signal between 0 and 10 V to control the connected dimmer, which allows programmed actions or mood settings to be activated. By pressing the corresponding button, the status of each output can be changed manually and temporarily to connect a light. Please remember that the activation or deactivation is only temporary as it will be overruled by the next bus communication.
The distance between the dimmers and the module should not exceed 50 m. A maximum of three dimmers can be connected per module.
When the module is functioning properly, the STATUS LED will light up in TEST mode only. If one or several errors occur, the LED will blink to indicate the error code of the error with the highest priority.
- 3 outputs: 0-10 V (FELV, functional extra-low voltage), voltage-controlled (U)
- maximum distance between dimmers and module: 50 m
- maximum load: 10 mA per channel
- short circuit protection per channel
- Sliding contact to connect the module to the following module on the DIN rail
- Connection terminals: 1 x 4 screw terminals
- Wire capacity: 3 x 1.5 mm² or 2 x 2.5 mm² or 1 x 4 mm² per connection terminal
- Minimum ambient temperature: 0 °C
- Maximum ambient temperature: +45 °C
- DIN dimensions: DIN 2TE
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 91.7 x 35 mm
- Marking: CE