Base for rotary dimmer for the switching and dimming of electronic control gear
Base for a rotary dimmer that is used to switch and dim electronic control gear. A finishing set XXX-31000 and faceplate in the colour of your choice must be ordered separately.
Base for rotary dimmer for the switching and dimming of electronic control gear.
- Function: Electronic potentiometer for systems with 1/10 V current control. To be directly connected to e.g. adjustable electronic ballasts (between 50 and 160 units). Activate by pressing on the button and adjust by rotating the knob. Adjustment range depends on the connected electronic control gear and the manufacturer. Max. load flush-mounted switch: 8 lamps. The degree of interference suppression complies with the European standard EN 55015 and with the international standard CISPR15. The electronic potentiometer can be installed instead of standard single-pole switches.
- Minimum control load: 0.1 mA
- Maximum control load: 45 mA
- Capacity reduction: at an ambient temperature above 20°C the maximum load will decrease by 5 % per 5 °C
- Flush-mounting frame
- 1 mm-thick metal
- galvanized on all sides after cutting, even on the cut edges
- with 4 grooves with screw hole of 7 mm
- with 4 screw holes (indicated by a screw symbol) with a diameter of 3 mm for mounting on panels
- Fixing method
- with claws that can be rotated open using screws with a slotted screw head (slot 0.8 x 5 mm), for mounting in a flush-mounting vox with grip surfaces
- depth of engagement of claws: 31 mm
- claws turn back completely when loosened
- Wire connection
- the sockets are equipped with screw terminals for clamping the wires.
- Wire capacity
- 2 x 1.5 mm² or 1 x 2.5 mm² per connection terminal
- Centre-to-centre distance
- Simple and quick assembly of one or more mechanisms by the indication (chalk line, laser, etc.) of the centre of the flush-mounting frame
- vertical coupling centre-to-centre distance 60 mm by sliding several bases into each other, they lock themselves automatically
- vertical coupling centre-to-centre distance 71 mm using pre-formed lips at the bottom, by folding the lips downwards over a length of 1 mm, the bases support each other and the centre-to-centre distance is guaranteed.
- horizontal connection of multiple bases is quick and perfect thanks to the folded-up dovetails on the left and right sides
- extra robustness due to the folded-up edges on the outside of the base and the continuation into the inside of the base
- End border: 4 rectangular openings (7 x 2.5 mm) which, if the flush-mounting box protrudes from the plasterwork, can compensate for a margin of between 1 and 1.2 mm, so that the faceplate can still butt up perfectly against the wall
- Input voltage: 230 Vac ± 10 %, 50 Hz
- Maximum MCB rating: 6 A (limited by national installation rules)
- Connection terminals: 4 connection terminals
- Ambient temperature: -5 – +40 °C
- Protection degree: IP41 for the combination of a mechanism, central plate and faceplate
- Impact resistance: The combination of a mechanism, a central plate and a faceplate has an impact-resistance of IK06
- Marking: CE
Select a product below to view related articles, variants or accessories: