Finishing set with transparent ring with key symbol for 6A push button with amber LED with E10 lamp base, piano black coated
Central plate with transparent ring for push button. The side ring with key icon allows the amber LED to indicate when the light is activated. It can also be used as a sort of indicator lamp. Finishing colour: piano black coated.
Finishing set with transparent ring with key symbol for 6A push button with amber LED with E10 lamp base, piano black coated.
- Function: This central plate is clicked onto the base of the 6 A push button.
- Material central plate: The central plate is enamelled and made of rigid PC and ASA.
- Colour: Bakelite®-look piano black coated (approximately NCS S 9000 N, RAL 9005). Bakelite® is a registered trademark of Hexion GmbH
- Print: The key is equipped with an indelibly indicated key symbol.
- Lens: The key has a transparent rim along which the light is distributed if the push button is illuminated. The side ring allows the LED to indicate when the light is activated. It can also be used as a sort of indicator lamp.
- Dismantling: To dismount simply pull the central plate off the mechanism.
- Protection degree: IP41 for the combination of a mechanism, central plate and faceplate
- Impact resistance: The combination of a mechanism, a central plate and a faceplate has an impact-resistance of IK06
- Fire safety
- The plastic parts of the central plate are self-extinguishing (comply with a filament test of 650°C)
- The plastic parts of the central plate are halogen-free.
- Dimensions of finishing: 45 x 45 mm (HxW)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 44.5 x 44.5 x 11 mm
- Marking: CE
Select a product below to view related articles, variants or accessories: