Mechanism for a double horizontal socket outlet with pin earthing, screw fixing and shutters. This socket outlet has a flush-mounting depth of 28.5 mm. A finishing set and faceplate in the colour of your choice must be ordered separately.
Base for horizontal, double socket outlet with earth pin and shutters, flush-mounting depth 28.5 mm, screw terminals.
- Protection degree: The combination of a mechanism, a central plate and a faceplate has a protection degree of IP21-D
- Impact resistance: The combination of a mechanism, a central plate and a faceplate has an impact-resistance of IK06
- Material base
- ureumformaldehyde (UF) with high heat resistance
- white RAL9010 (approximately)
- Flush-mounting frame
- 1 mm-thick metal
- galvanized on all sides after cutting, even on the cut edges
- with 4 grooves with screw hole of 7 mm
- with 4 screw holes (indicated by a screw symbol) with a diameter of 3 mm for mounting on panels
- Flush-mounting depth: 28.5 mm
- Fixing method
easily mounted in a flush-mounting box or in a channelling system with mounting brackets, thanks to:
– grooves, each with two screw holes of 7 mm on the horizontal axis
– grooves with one screw hole of 7 mm on the vertical axis
– mounting with horizontal screws: Position the flush-mounting frame over the screw head of the flush-mounting boxes or mounting brackets, move to the desired position and screw tight.
– mounting with vertical screws: Position the flush-mounting frame over the screw head of the screws of the flush-mounting boxes and move it to the left.
- Centre-to-centre distance
- Simple and quick assembly of one or more mechanisms by the indication (chalk line, laser, etc.) of the centre of the flush-mounting frame
- vertical coupling centre-to-centre distance 60 mm by sliding several bases into each other, they lock themselves automatically
- vertical coupling centre-to-centre distance 71 mm using pre-formed lips at the bottom, by folding the lips downwards over a length of 1 mm, the bases support each other and the centre-to-centre distance is guaranteed.
- horizontal connection of multiple bases is quick and perfect thanks to the folded-up dovetails on the left and right sides
- extra robustness due to the folded-up edges on the outside of the base and the continuation into the inside of the base
- End border: 4 rectangular openings (7 x 2.5 mm) which, if the flush-mounting box protrudes from the plasterwork, can compensate for a margin of between 1 and 1.2 mm, so that the faceplate can still butt up perfectly against the wall
- Wire connection
- the sockets are fitted with cage clamps with permanent screws with combination screwheads (Pz2 or slot 1 x 5,5 mm)
- every screw is provided with a screwdriver slot that prevents the screwdriver from sliding off the screwhead.
- Wire capacity
- all connection terminals at the top side of the base
- up to 4 x 2.5 mm² wire per terminal
- Earthing wire capacity
- 2 x 2.5 mm² + 2 x 4 mm² wire in the earthing terminal
- Stripping length
- 14 mm stripping length
- indelibly indicated at the rear side: stripping length
- Ambient temperature: -5 – +40 °C
- Certification marks: CEBEC, NF
- Marking: CE