Finishing set for two-circuit switch, two-way switch + N.O. push button, double two-way switch or double N.O. or N.C. push button, white
Finishing set with two keys. It is suitable for a switch or push button used to control various lighting points in one or more rooms. Finishing colour: white
Finishing set for two-circuit switch, two-way switch + N.O. push button, double two-way switch or double N.O. or N.C. push button, white. This central plate is surrounded with a flat edge that is equipped at all 4 corners with a rectangular opening, each containing a multi-positional snap hook. The construction of the central plate ensures that the faceplate can always be attached flat to the wall, even in cases of untidy plasterwork. This works in two directions: If the flush-mounting box sticks out of the plasterwork, the multi-positional snap hooks can compensate for a 1 to 1.2 mm margin; if the flush-mounting box is sunk too deeply in the plasterwork, the snap hooks can compensate for up to a 1.8 mm margin. The flat edge around the central plate also has 4 round openings that ensure the correct positioning of the faceplate in relation to the central plate. After mounting all components (faceplate, finishing set and switch), no metal parts are visible thanks to the flat edge of the central plate.
- Function: The two keys and the intermediate plate (board) form one unit.
- Number of control buttons: 2 control buttons
- Material central plate: The central plate is made of rigid PC and ASA. The base material is coloured in mass.
- Colour: white (coloured in mass, approximately NCS S 0502 - Y50R, RAL 9010)
- Dismantling: For dismounting the central plate, the flat edge is equipped with two notches indicated by a screwdriver symbol. The central plate can easily be dismounted using a slotted screwdriver.
- Impact resistance: The combination of a mechanism, a central plate and a faceplate has an impact-resistance of IK06
- Fire safety
- The plastic parts of the central plate are self-extinguishing (comply with a filament test of 650°C)
- The plastic parts of the central plate are halogen-free.
- Dimensions of finishing with flat edge: 56 x 56 mm (HxW)
Dimensions of visible area of finishing: 45 x 45 mm (HxW)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 55.8 x 55.8 x 10.5 mm
- Certification marks: CEBEC
- Marking: CE
Select a product below to view related articles, variants or accessories: