This compact intercom offers the following standard features: communication with visitors, opening the door, switching the light, (de)activating the ring signal, ring tone distinction (call at the main door, call at an apartment door, internal call), a selection of 13 different ring tones, indication LEDs for an engaged-line signal and a call signal, adjusting the volume during a conversation or when the receiver is on the hook. The device is operated by four function keys and a volume control. One of the following functions can be assigned to the free function key: a control function for the DIN rail relay, an internal call, a ring-and-come-in function or call forwarding. Finishing colour: white
Compact intercom for surface-mounting, white.
- Function: The compact intercom is part of a door communication system with an external unit and a power supply. This intercom allows you to communicate with people calling at the door. The device is suitable for surface mounting and can be fitted directly onto the wall or onto a flush-mounting box. The housing is made from antistatic and recyclable plastic.
The device is equipped with keys to open the door, to switch the lighting on and off and to (de)activate the ring signal.
There are three different calls possible: from the external unit, from the apartment door and from another internal unit.
A different ring tone can be selected for each type of call. These ring tones can be modified. The intercom offers a selection of 13 different ring tones. Both the speech volume and the ring volume can be adjusted manually and independently using the volume control at the bottom of the device.
The ring signal can be deactivated using the designated key, which is indicated by an illuminating red indication LED. A call is displayed via a green indication LED.
On the inside, the device is fitted with a terminal strip with four screw terminals.
A potential-free floor-bell push button can be connected to the terminal strip.
One of the following functions can be assigned to the free programmable function key: emit a control function (default setting), an internal call, a ring-and-come-in function and a call forwarding to a another device.
- Wiring technique: 2- or 3-wire technology possible
- Input current at rest: I(a) = 0.2 mA, I(P) = 1 mA in standby
- Maximum input current: I(Pmax) = 70 mA
- Finishing colour: white
- Material upperframe: polycarbonate + ABS
- Dimensions without receiver: 180 x 100 x 23 mm (HxWxD)