Threefold faceplate with 60 mm centre-to-centre distance, vertical, from the range Finishing colour faceplate: Niko Intense sterling
Threefold faceplate with 60 mm centre-to-centre distance, vertical Niko Intense sterling.
- Threefold faceplate for three switches.
- Colour: enamelled sterling (approximately NCS S 4000 - N, RAL 9007)
- Frame composition: It consists of an upper frame and lower frame that are mechanically interconnected.
- Material upperframe: The upperframe is made from impact-resistant, dimensionally stable polycarbonate.
- Varnish upperframe: The upperframe is enamelled sterling.
- Material underframe: The lower frame is made of dark grey pc + ASA.
- Centre-to-centre distance: 60 mm
- Surface-mounting height: max. 8.5 mm
- Fire safety
- self-extinguishing: complies with a filament test of 650°C
- Protection degree: IP41 for the combination of a mechanism, central plate and faceplate
- Impact resistance: The combination of a mechanism, a central plate and a faceplate has an impact-resistance of IK06
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 203 x 85 x 8.9 mm
- Certification marks: CEBEC, NF, ÖVE, KEMA
- Marking: CE