Fourfold faceplate with 71 mm centre-to-centre distance from the range Niko Pure. Finishing colour faceplate: Niko Pure steel black
Fourfold faceplate with 71 mm centre-to-centre distance Niko Pure steel black.
- Fourfold faceplate for four switches.
- Colour: steel black (approximately NCS S 9000 N, RAL 9004)
- Frame composition: It consists of an upper frame and lower frame that are mechanically interconnected.
- Material upperframe: The upperframe is made of steel.
- Varnish upperframe: The upper frame is enamelled black.
- Material underframe: The lower frame is made of dark grey pc + ASA.
- Frame thickness: The upper frame is 2 mm thick and the underframe 6 mm.
- Surface-mounting height: max. 8.5 mm
- Fire safety
- self-extinguishing: complies with a filament test of 650°C
- Protection degree: IP41 for the combination of a mechanism, central plate and faceplate
- Impact resistance: The combination of a mechanism, a central plate and a faceplate has an impact-resistance of IK06
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 83 x 296 x 8.9 mm
- Certification marks: CEBEC, KEMA, NF, VDE, ÖVE, SEMKO
- Marking: CE