Double faceplate with 71 mm centre-to-centre distance from the range Finishing colour faceplate: Niko Pure steel champagne
Double faceplate with 71 mm centre-to-centre distance Niko Pure steel champagne.
- Double faceplate for two switches.
- Frame composition: It consists of an upper frame and lower frame that are mechanically interconnected.
- Material upperframe: The upperframe is made of steel.
- Varnish upperframe: The upperframe is enamelled champagne.
- Material underframe: The lower frame is made of dark grey pc + ASA.
- Frame thickness: The upper frame is 2 mm thick and the underframe 6 mm.
- Surface-mounting height: max. 8.5 mm
- Fire safety
- self-extinguishing: complies with a filament test of 650°C
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 83 x 154 x 8.9 mm
- Certification marks: CEBEC, KEMA, ÖVE, SEMKO
- Marking: CE