Double faceplate with 60 mm centre-to-centre distance, vertical, from the range Niko Pure. Finishing colour faceplate: Niko Pure steel white
Double faceplate with 60 mm centre-to-centre distance, vertical Niko Pure steel white.
- Double faceplate for two switches.
- Colour: steel white (approximately NCS S 1002 - B50G, RAL 000 90 00)
- Frame composition: It consists of an upper frame and lower frame that are mechanically interconnected.
- Material upperframe: The upperframe is made of steel.
- Varnish upperframe: The upper frame is enamelled white.
- Material underframe: The underframe is made from white PC + ASA and is enamelled white.
- Frame thickness: The upper frame is 2 mm thick and the underframe 6 mm.
- Centre-to-centre distance: 60 mm
- Surface-mounting height: max. 8.5 mm
- Fire safety
- self-extinguishing: complies with a filament test of 650°C
- Protection degree: IP41 for the combination of a mechanism, central plate and faceplate
- Impact resistance: The combination of a mechanism, a central plate and a faceplate has an impact-resistance of IK06
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 143 x 83 x 8.9 mm
- Certification marks: CEBEC, NF, ÖVE, KEMA
- Marking: CE