Base for universal push button dimmer PLC interference suppression 3-300 W, 2 wire
Base for a universal push button dimmer with powerline communication interference suppression, 2-wire connected with a capacity of 3-300 W. A finishing set XXX-31002 and faceplate in a colour of your choice should be ordered separately.
Base for universal push button dimmer PLC interference suppression 3-300 W, 2 wire.
- Function: Universal flush-mounting dimmer plus with push button control for capacitive, inductive and resistive loads, including dimmable LED lamps. Reverse phase control for resistive and capacitive loads. Phase control for inductive loads. A brief press of the button switches the light on or off. A longer press controls the dimmer. Pressing again reverses the dimming direction. Can be used in single-pole, two-way or intermediate switches. Use with or without memory, can be set using the push button input. Minimum dimming level can be set for an optimum dimming range and the avoidance of the flickering or extinguishing of lamps at the minimum dimming level. Non-volatile memory. For use with or without light value memory.
- Minimum load: 3 W
- Maximum load electronic transformer: 300 VA
- Maximum load ferromagnetic transformer: 300 VA
- Maximum load toroidal core transformer: 300 VA
- Hum-free: yes
- PLC interference suppression: this dimmer is equipped with interference suppression of PLC signals (frequency dips up to 3 Hz). This integrated interference suppression attempts to remove as many interfering signals as possible from the mains in order for most lamps to function optimally, without flashing or humming.
- Protection from overload: thermal overload protection. Protection against repetitive overload. Automatic reset function of the protections.
- Short circuit proof: electronic short-circuit protection
- Flush-mounting frame
- 1 mm-thick metal
- galvanized on all sides after cutting, even on the cut edges
- with 4 grooves with screw hole of 7 mm
- with 4 screw holes (indicated by a screw symbol) with a diameter of 3 mm for mounting on panels
- Fixing method
- with claws that can be rotated open using screws with a slotted screw head (slot 0.8 x 5 mm), for mounting in a flush-mounting vox with grip surfaces
- depth of engagement of claws: 31 mm
- claws turn back completely when loosened
- Wire connection
- the sockets are equipped with screw terminals for clamping the wires.
- Wire capacity
- 2 x 2.5 mm² per connection terminal
- End border: The flush-mounting frame is equipped, both on the top and the bottom, with a dark grey, plastic end border. This border is made of PC+ASA and is joined to the flush-mounting frame using a melting process. The corners of the two end borders are equipped with rectangular openings (7.9 x 1.5 mm) each containing a multi-positional snap hook. Thanks to the snap hooks, the 4 rectangular openings ensure that the faceplate can always be attached flat to the wall, even in cases of untidy plasterwork. This works in two directions: If the flush-mounting box sticks out of the plasterwork, the multi-positional snap hooks can compensate for a 1 to 1.2 mm margin; if the flush-mounting box is sunk too deeply in the plasterwork, the snap hooks can compensate for up to a 1.8 mm margin. The end borders also have 4 round openings that ensure the correct positioning of the faceplate in relation to the central plate.
- Input voltage: 230 Vac ± 10 %, 50 Hz
- Maximum MCB rating: 16 A (limited by national installation rules)
- Connection terminals: 3 connection terminals
- Ambient temperature: -5 – +40 °C
- Protection degree: IP41 for the combination of a mechanism, central plate and faceplate
- Impact resistance: The combination of a mechanism, a central plate and a faceplate has an impact-resistance of IK06
- Marking: CE