Rotary dimmer for dimmable LED lamps in trailing edge.
It can also dim incandescent lamps, 230 Vac halogen lamps and low voltage halogen lamps with electronic transformer.
Base for a rotary LED dimmer, 2 wired, with a capacity of 4 to 200 W. A finishing set XXX-31003 and faceplate in a colour of your choice should be ordered separately.
Base for rotary LED dimmer 4 - 200 W, 2 wire, screw fixing.
- Function: Flush-mounting dimmer with rotary control. The dimmer technology is reverse phase control which is suitable for capacitive and resistive loads, including dimmable LED lamps. Activate by pressing the button and adjust by rotating the knob. Variable dim speed depending on rotation speed. Can be used to replace single-pole switches. Not suitable for replacing two-way or intermediate circuits. You can activate or deactivate the memory mode using the rotary button. The set light value is non-volatile. Minimum dimming level can be set using the rotary button for an optimum dimming range and the avoidance of the flickering or extinguishing of lamps at the minimum dimming level. In addition, a boost level can be adjusted via the rotary button to ensure all types of LED lamps can start up.
- Minimum load: 4 W
- Hum-free: yes
- Safety protections: self-resetting, built-in protection against overload and overheating
- Short circuit proof: electronic short-circuit protection
- Flush-mounting frame
- 1 mm-thick metal
- galvanized on all sides after cutting, even on the cut edges
- with 4 grooves with screw hole of 7 mm
- with 4 screw holes (indicated by a screw symbol) with a diameter of 3 mm for mounting on panels
- Fixing method
- with screws for simple fixing in a flush-mounting box with grip surfaces
- Wire capacity
- 2 x 2.5 mm² per connection terminal
- Centre-to-centre distance
- Simple and quick assembly of one or more mechanisms by the indication (chalk line, laser, etc.) of the centre of the flush-mounting frame
- vertical coupling centre-to-centre distance 60 mm by sliding several bases into each other, they lock themselves automatically
- vertical coupling centre-to-centre distance 71 mm using pre-formed lips at the bottom, by folding the lips downwards over a length of 1 mm, the bases support each other and the centre-to-centre distance is guaranteed.
- horizontal connection of multiple bases is quick and perfect thanks to the folded-up dovetails on the left and right sides
- extra robustness due to the folded-up edges on the outside of the base and the continuation into the inside of the base
- End border: The flush-mounting frame is equipped, both on the top and the bottom, with a dark grey, plastic end border. This border is made of PC+ASA and is joined to the flush-mounting frame using a melting process. The corners of the two end borders are equipped with rectangular openings (7.9 x 1.5 mm) each containing a multi-positional snap hook. Thanks to the snap hooks, the 4 rectangular openings ensure that the faceplate can always be attached flat to the wall, even in cases of untidy plasterwork. This works in two directions: If the flush-mounting box sticks out of the plasterwork, the multi-positional snap hooks can compensate for a 1 to 1.2 mm margin; if the flush-mounting box is sunk too deeply in the plasterwork, the snap hooks can compensate for up to a 1.8 mm margin. The end borders also have 4 round openings that ensure the correct positioning of the faceplate in relation to the central plate.
- Input voltage: 230 Vac ± 10 %, 50 Hz
- Ambient temperature: -5 – +40 °C
- Protection degree: IP41 for the combination of a mechanism, central plate and faceplate
- Impact resistance: The combination of a mechanism, a central plate and a faceplate has an impact-resistance of IK06
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 73 x 71.5 x 50 mm
- Marking: CE