This surface-mounted internal video unit with colour screen comes equipped with a door opener key and a key which can be used to operate one of the following functions: switching the light on/off, calling up camera images or emitting a control function (e.g. for relay 10-831). The device also has a switch on the side to switch the ringtone on and off, as well as a ringtone volume control. In stand-by mode (video off) the image brightness and contrast can be adjusted manually. Parallel connection to another internal video unit is possible The receiver is used to communicate with the visitor.
Internal video unit for surface-mounting with colour screen and receiver.
- Function: The internal video unit is part of door communication system comprising one external unit and a power supply. The TFT-colour screen with a diagonal screen size of 8.9 cm (3.5") relays the image of a visitor at the door. The receiver used to communicate with the visitor and the visitor is allowed entry by pushing using a button.
The device can be attached directly to the wall or a flush-mounting box.
There is a function key available with which you can either switch lights on or off, or activate the camera image, or emit a control function to operate a contact.
The ringtone can be switched on or off with a switch at the side of the device. The ringtone volume control can also be found there.
The device is equipped with a removable terminal strip and a jumper to configure the terminal resistor for the video signal.
A potential-free floor-bell push button can also be connected to the terminal strip.
The device can also be programmed in parallel with another internal unit.
- Wiring technique: 6-wire technology required
- Input current at rest: I(a) = 0.2 mA, I(P) = 4 mA in standby
- Maximum input current: I(Pmax) = 90 mA
- Protection degree: IP30
- Finishing colour: white
- Material upperframe: plastic
- Dimensions without receiver: 250 x 100 x 28 mm (HxWxD)