The code lock module is used as a door opening function. Up to 20 access codes can be programmed. Upon entering the access code, you receive visual and acoustic feedback. The module is made of black anodised aluminium.
The code lock module can be used as a stand-alone solution or in combination with the audio module (10-360) and/or the display module (10-362).
- dimensions: 105 x 105 x 43 mm (HxWxD)
- finishing colour: black anodised aluminium
- ambient temperature: -25°C to +55°C
- protection degree: IP44
- vandal proof: yes
- input current in standby: I(a) = 0.2 mA, I(P) = 4 mA
- max input current: I(Pmax) = 17 mA
- wire technique: 6-wired
- marking: CE
- up to 20 access codes can be programmed
- door opening function with potential-free relay contact
- visual and acoustic feedback after code is entered
- LEDs for status indication
- configurable with Niko Configuration SW for access control